- Open Access
Correction to: A systematic review of nano formulation of natural products for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease: drug delivery and pharmacological targets
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Published: 26 November 2018
The original article was published in DARU Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2018 26:222
Correction to: DARU J Pharm Sci
The corresponding author, Mohammad Hosein Farzaei, affiliation is Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Center, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran. The correct spelling of the 7th author surname is Iranpanah. The full reference for 18, 33, 59, 64 and 66 is as follows:
18. Sun Q, Luan L, Arif M, Li J, Dong Q-J, Gao Y, et al. Redox-sensitive nanoparticles based on 4-aminothiophenol-carboxymethyl inulin conjugate for budesonide delivery in inflammatory bowel diseases. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2018;189:352–359.
33. Zangabad PS, Mirkiani S, Shahsavari S, Masoudi B, Masroor M, Hamed H, et al. Stimulus-responsive liposomes as smart nanoplatforms for drug delivery applications. Nanotechnology Reviews. 2018;7(1):95–122.
59. Tamura A, Ozawa K, Ohya T, Tsuyama N, Eyring EM, Masujima T. Nanokinetics of drug molecule transport into a single cell. Nanomedicine (Lond). 2006,1(3):345–350.
64. Koopaei NN, Abdollahi M. Opportunities and obstacles to the development of nanopharmaceuticals for human use. DARU Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences; 2016,24(1): 23.
66. Mostafalou S, Mohammadi H, Ramazani A, Abdollahi M. Different biokinetics of nanomedicines linking to their toxicity; an overview. DARU Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences; 2013.21(1): 14.